Monday, July 7, 2008

The Terrific Twos













This blog is all about Neely...She turned two today!! The past two years have been the biggest joy of my life. Being married to Marcus was the beginning of such a great adventure and having Neely and now Sadie has made my heart full. I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life.
If the terrible twos are anything like the last two years, bring them on!
P.S., I am on Team Jesse. The Bachelorette was so good!! Anyone for Jason for the next Bachelor??


5 comments:

Jennie said...

Neely is so beautiful, Mary Grace! Happy Birthday to her!

The Family Senter said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!

The Burgess Family said...

I'm totally for Jason for the next Bachelor. First Bachelor with a child!! How great and forgiving was he on "after the final rose".

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Neely! We love you so much, and your birthday outfit with matching headband was adorable!

Susie said...

happy birthday to neely!
honey, if your two's are as good as your last two, please share the secret! i hope and pray they stay the same for you!

i am glad she chose jesse, after it was so painfully obvious she was going to. made me SO SAD for sweet jason. i think jeremy was trying his best to win the spot for the next batchelor...with the hand on the tree and all!