Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tennis and Bangs

I am not so sure about the bangs, Mommy...

Now I LOVE them!

First tennis lesson with Daddy

with Madison Dunn



This is the smile I get when I tell Neely to smile.


Neely had her first tennis lesson from Marcus on July 12th. Only in Alabama can you wear a smocked dress and crocs to play tennis! She absolutely loves it, and she is doing really well hitting the ball.

Also, Neely got her first haircut, which includes bangs. I know, I know, you all told me NOT to do it, but I think she looks adorable! Plus, she doesn't like to wear bows all that much, and I got tired of her sweeping her hair out of her face.

Sadie is doing really well. She is starting to coo and smile a lot. She is very alert and is sleeping well at 10 weeks old. She seems very laid back and sweet. I have not posted many pictures of her lately because she had this awful rash all over her face and head and it is just now going away. I didn't think anyone wanted to see it- it was scary!

More pictures coming soon from this weekend with my family!

4 comments:

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

yeah for the update!! your girls are precious MG!! Hopw we get to see you "in real life" soon, until then the internet will have to do!!!

The Family Senter said...

so sweet!
I can't believe how big Sadie is getting!
and yes I would love to see some pics of Neely with bangs and her playing tennis too!
love you my friend and miss you!

The Family Senter said...

oh my goodness how cute are they
and I love the bangs!
and I love that she was playing tennis in a smock dress!
love you my friend!

Susie said...

i love all the new pics! i think neely's bangs look so cute! she is adorable with her daddy on that tennis court! truly, only in the south do little girls wear smocked dresses and crocs! maddie does the same and i love it!
that is a great family of four pic! love you girl! thank you for my sweet note the other week! i appreciate you remembering!!!