Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feeling Thirty







Funny to see how small Sadie seems next to Neely!



I turned the big 3-0 on Friday, June 20th! And, yes, I am feeling quite thirty...two kids and a minivan...but I am loving it, and I am so thankful for where I am in life and the many blessings I have! I can hardly believe I am through the first six weeks as of today...Sadie is doing really well and so is Neely. Here are a few recent pics.


Shout out to my friends who are watching the Bachelorette- how good is it??






5 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend!!! sorry i missed that! i can't believe your 30! i'll be there soon enough! so glad you posted new pics!who are yall thinking sadie looks like? is that some red hair, i can't tell?

and YES... I AM LOVING the bachelorette! it is SO GOOD! i didn't think i was going to like her but i do! fun! fun!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Mary Grace! Sadie and Neely are just too cute!

Oh, and yes, I too am loving the Bachelorette - can't wait for tonight's episode! :)

Sarah said...

So funny!! I am watching the Batchelorette as I read your blog. Just not the same without you!!! :)Your girls at lovely!

Graham said...

I can't believe how fast Sadie is grown. I was going to say how big she looks till I saw her next to Neely. She's still tiny. Two precious red heads.

ash

The Glidewells said...

Cute pictures! And, Happy Birthday! And, I'm totally obsessed with the Bachelorette. Seriously, I can't wait for tonight!