Friday, March 7, 2008

Chasing Chickens and Blowing Bubbles










Neely and I have been on the road a lot in February! Here are a few highlights...

We went to Clearwater Beach with my mom, GiGi. Neely kept chasing the "chickens," which I tried to explain were seagulls. I guess that is what I get for living in Alabama!

We went by Winter Park, and I got o visit some dear high school friends. We got to see Chris and Kristen King and son Charlie, Kristen Reynolds and daughter Kresley, Sarah Cohen, Chad Wright, and many other friends. It was so much fun to catch up and see dear friends after several years. Why am I always huge and pregnant when I come to visit?
Also, Neely and I went to GiGi's house while Marcus went skiing last week. We had fun blowing bubbles and playing outside. We were worn out! Bring on Spring!

2 comments:

The Glidewells said...

I miss you!

The Family Senter said...

you are not huge and pregnant!
you are so stikin cute!
I miss you my dear friend and wish we could just sit and hang out today!
I love seeing the pictures of sweet Neely and I love that she was chasing the "chickens".
love you!
Chrystal