Wednesday, March 19, 2008

God-shaped hole

Our almost church Sunday when we forgot to change our clocks. Nice.

Neely in her big girl bed!! So grown up!


Good news! I went to the doctor today ( I will be 32 weeks tomorrow), and after yet another ultrasound, they no longer seem concerned about the spot on the baby's heart. It is still just a tiny speck but nothing to watch any longer...So, no more ultrasounds and no more wondering if the baby will have a hole in her heart or not (other than the God-shaped one that we each have---so spiritual, I know). What an answer to prayer! Thank you for all of your questions and prayers and concerns on our behalf.





Also, Neely moved to her "big girl room" 2 days ago. I am embarassed and surprised to say that I cried the night before I moved her, but I think I am over it now. She is just so grown up I can hardly believe it!





Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:

The Family Senter said...

praise the Lord!
I have been praying for this sweet little girl and we are rejoicing wiht you that God has healed her little heart! what a blessing!
and I can't believe neely is such a big girl! oh don't feel silly, I totally cried when I moved both my girls to big girl beds. its such a big moment in them no longer being babies! oh it happens too fast!
I love her bed, its precious!
I miss you my friend and hope we can catch up soon!
I love you!
Chrystal

Teresa said...

Im so happy that "Holy Heart Lyon" is in the clear! I have been praying. Would love to see you soon. Call me before you give birth. Love Neely's room too!
love you,
T