Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Lydia, Neely, Mary, and Sadie

Neely and new BFF Lydia

Sadie and sweet Mary



Alexis and me, also in matching shirts- oops!

I guess this is my quarterly blog entry! So many fun things have been going on-- our church, Trinity Presbyterian, has a building, finally! It is so nice to see the work of the Lord in providing a "launching pad" for our church. We love it!

And best of all, my BFF Alexis and her husband Jerry and two daughters Lydia and Mary came to visit for Spring Break '09. WAHOO! Lydia is one year older than Neely and Mary is one year younger. They are like 4 little stair steps, and all got along famously.
Saide is almost one- WHEW! And my parents are coming in town for Easter tomorrow. I am sure I will have some pictures from the annual egg hunt paparazzi...


A joyous Easter to all-- because of Christ and His great love for us...

No comments: