Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lazy in Alabam

Sadie's first Christmas!

Neely playing dress up! I LOVE having girls!!!


Sadie with GiGi and Pop

Neely and Sadie with cousins Miller and Tate. Everybody has a baby!


Neelster





Playing so nicely together.






We are still around, I have just been lazy about blogging. I know Alabama is behind on a few things, but I do know it is not still Halloween!!

I will just post a few pictures because I don't really have a lot interesting to say. Sadie has started crawling, so I am experiencing a whole new world (and so is Neely-- we are learning to share! ).

2 comments:

The Family Senter said...

oh MG they are precious!
and they are getting so big!
I so wish our girls could play together!
I miss you so much my friend and hope all is well!
love you!
Ting

Teresa said...

Both girls have such beautiful eyes MG!!! Cant wait to hang out again someday (maybe before Neely turns 3!) love u