Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival

Neely with Nathan Letourneau and Quinn Boney at our church fall festival...They each had a stick instrument, and we are still not sure what songs they were singing!

My sweet girls!

Sadie with a picture of me ( I am older in this picture, but there may be some resemblance?)


Precious Sadie Jane
Fall has been fun in Tuscaloosa. Has Alabama won the national championship yet? Just asking. I was not sure based on how people are acting around here... I am just hoping for a chance for the Dawgs to redeem themselves in the SEC championship. Can we pllleeeaassse beat Florida this weekend??
We are joining our church , Trinity Pres. this weekend. We are really excited! I hope I remember to set the clocks back, or we might miss it!




2 comments:

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

It was so great to talk to you yesterday MG! The pics are great--i definitely think sadie favors you! So fun that you get to hang out with the Boneys! We will be cheering the dawgs on this weekend...so sorry you are stuck in tide nation....

Susie said...

hey sweet friend! i was so glad to hear your voice on my phone the other day! miss you! i can't believe how big sadie is! both girls are just adorable! it was fun checking out all the pictures!