Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Still Preggo...

Baby Sister's Nursery (looking strangely familiar...)

Neely and Madeline Poole


Neely and "UGA" in Athens

Neely and me with Emily Howell ( I THINK it is just the picture, but I have never had so many chins.)


Neely with "Baby Andrew"




I know officially I have 8 days to go, but I had my hopes up that the baby will come early. Maybe she still will!! My doctor seemed to think a week or two early based on my measurements. We shall see. I will post something when she arrives!!


Here are a few recent pictures of Neely and friends.

5 comments:

The Alstons said...

Love the nursery and I think Neely is adorable with pigtails! We are anxious to meet the new Lyon:)

Teresa said...

The BFF's look so cute together. How will baby sister feel? I cant wait to meet Rory Lion!

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Thanks for the update! The nursery looks beautiful! I am praying for the safe arrival of baby lyon--soon! can't wait to see pictures!

Jennie said...

can't wait to see baby Lyon, Mary Grace! Will you name her Alphie? :) Just wanted to let you know that we have a new blog. It's www.benandjenniebee.blogspot.com. I will be deleting the old one in a few days. Hope you are well!

Jennie

Susie said...

hey girl! still praying for you! wondering if the baby is here yet?! can't wait to hear! love you!