Tuesday, December 4, 2007




A few Christmasy pictures


Marcus teaching Neely how to put in Gulf Shores


My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

Marcus, Neely, Gary Chiou and Naomi



So, I have been informed by several friends that I need to update my blog. Here it is!

We have had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a major milestone since our last posting. We bought a MINIVAN!! Hilarious. It is my pre-thirtieth birthday rite of passage. I still am in shock. I have lost what little cool factor I had left, but I must say, I don't care! I LOVE it. If anyone out there is considering it, I highly recommend it!

Next Wednesday we get our ultrasound to hopefully find out if we are having a boy of a girl. Exciting! Also, the blood clot is slightly bigger, so we are praying that it will be gone next week!

2 comments:

The Alstons said...

Okay, that is the cutest picture ever and I love the Christmas dress! She looks like such a little girl! We can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

MG--she is beautiful!! We're praying for the ultrasound!

kadie