Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Mother's Day!




























Neely and I went to visit Bertie (and Robert) this weekend for Mother's Day and for her 60th birthday! It was a quick trip but a fun one! We went out to dinner and then to church on Sunday. When I picked up Neely from the nursery, the lady keeping her said that she latched onto this little ball and would not let it go. Wouldn't you know it was a plastic yellow tennis ball. Then we had a picnic on the front poch of my parents' house. We had plans to go fishing, but we didn't make it down to the lake. Next time, Pop!


Happy Birthday mom and Happy Mother's Day to all!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

My friend MaryGrace is soo pretty. Great Mother's Day pics. I can't believe Berta is 60. She looks fabulous. I still think Neely has her smile. Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Sarah

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

I love the second pic--Neely has a great look on her face. Like maybe she is going to put oreos on someones window?? :) Happy first Mothers Day! Your Mom is looking great too--happy birthday to her!